PRIVACY & SECURITY
We take your privacy very seriously. We will never rent or sell your information to any third parties, we only use the information we collect from you to convey your order information, or to send you catalogs and emails at your request.
We, more commonly known as "iBrowse and Buy Online Shop" are committed to respecting your privacy and the security of your personal information.
- The types of information we collect;
- How we use that information;
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update your information; and
- The steps we take to keep your personal information safe.
We collect information in two ways:
- When you create an account; place an order or make a return; inquire about our services; request emails from us about our offerings; provide us with marketing preferences; receive a gift from someone else who purchases through our Sites; follow us or submit information, including photographs, via third-party social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.); enter a contest or participate in a marketing survey; and submit other information to us directly or through third-party services, you are asked to provide personally identifiable information that uniquely identifies you.
- We collect the following types of personally identifiable information: your contact information (such as name, postal or email address, or phone number), name and email address of gift card recipients, username and password, payment information such as PayPal or credit card details, shipping information (including the shipping address and phone number), purchase history at our Sites, shopping preferences (such as an interest in a particular fandom or product category), demographic information, information you provide by interacting with us through social media, and photographs that you submit on our Sites or through our social media channels. Also, by submitting a photograph, you waive any rights thereto and authorize us to copyright, use and publish the same in print or electronically for any lawful purpose. All photographs submitted to our Sites become the property of iBrowse and Buy Online Shop"
- Note that any personal information that you post voluntarily now or in the future through the Sites or on an area of a social network monitored by us (e.g., our Facebook page) may be visible to others and collected by third-parties.
- We and our affiliates, analytics or service providers, and select businesses with whom we have marketing relationships, use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts, to analyze trends, administer the website, tracking users’ movements around the website, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual or aggregated basis.
- Analytics. When you visit one of our Sites, we automatically collect the following types of information, some of which is anonymous: information about the devices you use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the device, browser, and operating system type), URLs that refer you to our Sites and the dates and times of your visits, information on your shopping behavior on our Sites (e.g., page views, paths you take through our Sites, etc.), general geographic location information (e.g., country or city) that shows where you are when browsing our Sites, search terms that you enter to reach our Sites or enter on our Sites to find products, and the fact that you opened one of our emails. We utilize analytics services to help us track the efficacy of our Sites and help us learn more about our visitors’ shopping behavior.
- Social Media Features. Our Sites include social media features, such as the Facebook “Like” button and widgets, the “share this” widget, or interactive mini-programs that run on our site. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our Site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Sites. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
We want to provide you with the best shopping experience on our Sites and in all channels that we manage (e.g., social media sites). We may use the information we collect in the following manner, including without limitation, to:
When you create an account the personal information we collect may include your;
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- register and manage your account;
- process and track your order;
- provide status updates on your order;
- provide customer service when you need help;
- improve customer service and/or merchandise selection;
- provide products and services that you request;
- provide information concerning product recalls or products you have purchased;
- identify preferences that you provide to us;
- communicate with you about our products and services;
- send you email updates, promotions, surveys, and direct mailings;
- manage your participation in events and sweepstakes;
- customize our Sites or our communications with you;
- share your Wish List with those whose email addresses you provide for the sole purpose of completing your request;
- track the efficacy of our Sites and help us learn more about our visitors’ shopping behavior;
- enable you to communicate with us through social networks or other interactive media;
- publish testimonials or customer action photos;
- analyze our marketing strategies and trends regarding your use of our Sites or social media channels as well as your purchases;
- protect against fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities;
- manage exposure to risk from unauthorized users;
- understand our customers’ aggregate shopping behavior;
- improve our Site experience;
- improve the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns;
- Comply with applicable legal mandates, our policies, or industry standards.
We do not rent or sell personally identifiable information to others. We may share information we collect with our business partners, advertising companies, and other third parties for the purposes described in this Policy. We occasionally make our mailing list (names and physical address only) and general shopping activity available to reputable third parties who follow the Direct Marketing Association’s privacy standards for the purpose of sending their own direct mail to you. We do not share email addresses with third parties for the purpose of sending their own emails to you.
We contract with other companies to provide certain services, such as email distribution; shipping; name and address verification; market research; third-party advertising; and payment processing. These service providers are not authorized to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
In the event of a sale of some or all of our business or assets, or a merger with another business, or bankruptcy, we would share the pertinent customer information (which may include your personal information) with the other business entity (or entities) involved in the transaction by notifying you via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
We may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection, legal compliance or investigations. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
In the event we become aware that the security of the Sites has been compromised or users’ personally identifiable information has been disclosed to unrelated third parties as a result of external activity, including, but not limited to, security attacks or fraud, we reserve the right to take reasonably appropriate measures, including, but not limited to, investigation and reporting, as well as notification to and cooperation with law enforcement authorities. In the event of a data breach, we will make reasonable efforts to notify affected individuals if we believe that there is a reasonable risk of harm to the user as a result of the breach or if notice is otherwise required by law.
- Our store is hosted by Shopify Inc. An online commerce platform that allows us to sell our products on the web.
We work hard to protect us and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information:
- We implement physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect;
- We use encryption when using the Internet to transfer or receive requested sensitive personally identifiable information;
- We restrict access to personally identifiable information to our employees, contractors and agents on a need-to-know basis and who are bound by confidentiality agreements.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
- For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
To the extent that you use our websites, and connect to us through your computer, anyone with access to your computer may be able to access our websites and conduct transactions in your name. We have no ability to know who has access to your computer, or to your credit card information, or who you have authorized to use such computer or information. Persons with access to your computer may be able to view any private or stored account information or other information that you have given to us. Accordingly, you are responsible for any transactions that are made in your name by someone who has access to your computer or your credit card number. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to any login or password information, and to your computer. To minimize the risk of having your account being compromised, we recommend that you set up your account password using unique numbers, letters and special characters. Do not disclose passwords to others. Please notify us of any password compromises and change passwords periodically to maintain account protection.
iBrowse and Shop Online Store
16 Jensen St., Filinvest II, Quezon City, 1126, Philippines
+63908-896-8569 SMS / VIBER